Set the tone for your style and add hydration with Cantu Protective Styles Braiding & Twisting Gel. This firm, long-lasting, non-greasy formula helps keep protective styles slicked down and in place. Perfect for setting the foundation of your braids under weaves & wigs, cornrows and box braids, or to retwist locs.
-Co-Developed with Celebrity Expert Hairstylist Angela Stevens
-For Use on Natural Hair and Extensions
-No Crunch, Flakes, or Alcohol
-Made with Marula Oil & Aloe Vera
-Provides Firm Hold + Moisture
-For Wigs, Braids, Weaves & Locs
BRAIDING & TWISTING GEL HACKS BY ANGELA
1. Place a generous amount along the parting of a section in preparation to braid and blend the gel in with a brush or fine-tooth comb to smooth the hair into place. Adjust part as needed after the hair has been smoothed to achieve a more precise parting and proceed to braid.
2. For coarse, frizzy, or thick hair when braiding the ends. Apply to the ends of hair in order to keep the ends moisturized, control flyaways, and the seal the hair to prevent it from breaking when wearing braids.
3. Refresh your hairline while wearing locs, braids, or a weave by placing on the edges and using a small brush to smooth and define the hairline and guide frizzy hair into place.
Follow Angela on Instagram for more hacks and product education.
I have tried lots of hair gels but this one is different. Right away I noticed how little was required for results. Dries opaque just like Angela said it would. Hair was not hard and no white residue. My hair behaved right out of the gate with this one.
Bought this at Target but wanted to put the review here.
This is good stuff!
*DUE TO COVID-19 & THE HOLIDAY RUSH THERE MAY BE LONGER SHIP TIMES. PLEASE ALLOW UP-TO 10-14 BUSINESS DAYS FOR CERTAIN ORDERS.
$17 USPS Priority Shipping
2-3 day processing time once an order is placed. Once shipped, delivery takes 1 to 3 business days for delivery for all domestic orders, shipped priority through USPS. We ship during the week: Tuesday- Friday.
*We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Once an order is shipped and scanned, it is the responsibility of USPS to deliver your order in a timely manner. If any delays or issues occur, please contact USPS to file a claim.
$35 International Shipping
DHL: 2-3 day processing time once order is placed. Once shipped, delivery takes 3 to 5 business days.
USPS: 2-3 day processing time once order is placed. Once shipped, delivery takes 7 to 21 business days.
UPS: 2-3 day processing time once order is placed. Once shipped, delivery takes 5 to7 business days.;
*BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TAXES/VAT FEES IMPOSED BY THEIR COUNTRY*
All Returns must be approved before they can be shipped back and considered for a Refund/Exchange.
- Sale Items from any sale or promotions
- All Custom Orders are made to order and are FINAL SALE!
- That includes: Custom Crowns, Clipins, Uparts, Drawstring Ponytails and ALL colored hair.
Returns are accepted within 7 business days of receipt of your order. Any signs of wear and usage of hair will NOT be accepted. Hair must be received back in its original condition (new, unaltered and unused). Lace cannot be cut and all attachments must be included. If hair is returned after 7 business days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only at our discretion.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.